100 Club FoSGP
Rent a space or two for the year, in support of the school, and you could win back 25% of each month’s proceeds! See below for the complete set of rules. The law does not permit us to recruit online. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions whatsoever.
April 2018: MN, number 84 (nearest member to the drawn number 82)
March 2018: EW, number 73
February 2018: ECDC, number 46 (nearest member to the drawn number 45)
January 2018: EW, number 2
December 2017: KA, number 13 (nearest member to the drawn number 15)
November 2017: LS, number 21 (nearest member to the drawn number 20)
October 2017: LS, number 21 (nearest member to the drawn number 20)
September 2017: MMU, number 28 (nearest member to the drawn number 27)
August 2017: ECDC, number 12 (nearest member to the drawn number 11)
July 2017: LS, number 21 (nearest member to the drawn number 17)
June 2017: MMU, number 28 (nearest member to the drawn number 27)
May 2017: KA, number 13 (nearest member to the drawn number 16)
The 100 Club
The purpose of the 100 Club is to raise funds. The money will be managed by The Friends of St Greg’s and used for two objectives:
- Developing effective relationships between the staff, parents, the local community and others associated with the school; and
- Engaging in activities or providing facilities or equipment which support the school and advance the education of pupils.
Club Members 2017-2018
- The 100 Club is a private lottery organised by The Friends of St Greg’s. It is open to all parents, carers, staff and friends of the Primary School and The Pod at St. Gregory the Great School. Those aged 16 or over can join.
- For the cost of £15 (averaging £1.25 per monthly draw) each member will be allocated one number between 1 and 100. Alternatively, a member can pay £20 (under 84p per monthly draw) and be allocated two numbers between 1 and 100.
- Numbers are limited to two per household or place at the school.
- A draw will be made for every month of the club year, yielding a winner at random.
- Twelve prizes will total 25% of the income for that club year, rounded to the nearest whole pound.
- Payment must be made to the school reception by cash, using the envelope provided, by the date advertised. Lesser amounts will be returned, greater amounts will be accepted as a donation.
- Each club year consists of twelve consecutive months, after which membership ends.
- For any number remaining unallocated after a club year has begun, an extra member may join late at the club organiser’s discretion. The cost of joining may be reduced at that time.
- A list of each member and their allocated number(s) will be kept by the ‘trustees’ of the Friends of St Greg’s. The member’s initials will also be published in a number grid on the school website.
- The draw shall be made by or under the supervision of the Head of Primary Teaching and Learning, or the supervision of a Key Stage Phase Leader in the presence of other staff/students. The trustees will then be notified of the winning number.
- A trustee will then match the number to their records in order to identify the winning member.
- Where the number drawn is not allocated to a member, then the nearest number wins, which may be higher or lower. If the neighbouring numbers are equally near, then the drawn number will be ’rounded’ up or down according to its parity; an even drawn number means that the nearest lower number wins, whereas an odd drawn number means that the nearest higher number wins.
- The winner will be notified by email, text message, and/or in person with a card.
- Each month’s winnings will be made available at the primary school reception.
- Unclaimed winnings will be placed into The Friends of St Greg’s funds after six months of notification.
- The initials and number for each month’s winner will be posted in the school newsletter, on the noticeboard, and/or on the website.
- If the appropriate box is ticked on their envelope, that member’s contact details will be added to The Friends of St Greg’s contact list from which they can unsubscribe at any time, by contacting email@example.com.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the trustees will be final.